Not sure what all this lingo means? Check out our Education Abroad Glossary of Terms!
Students Interested in Studying Abroad E-mail List (SISA-L)For Students Interested in Study Abroad (SISA). The SISA-L listserv is designed for students interested in studying, working, volunteering, teaching or interning abroad. Only the Study Abroad Advisors in our office will post to the list, no more often than once a week.
What You Get:
- Information on new UGA study abroad programs
- Information on special campus events such as the Study Abroad Fair, campus visits by study abroad program representatives, and our study abroad orientation
- Reminders of necessary study abroad paperwork at crucial times of the year
- Special information about scholarship, internship, and work opportunities abroad
- Notification of application deadlines for scholarships
Subscribing to SISA
subscribe SISA-L your name
for example: subscribe SISA-L John Doe
Leave the subject line blank. Do not put quotation marks or any other text in your e-mail, and turn off your signature card if you have one. You will be sent a confirmation to which you must reply within 48 hours or your request will be cancelled. If you have any problems subscribing, please e-mail email@example.com or call (706) 542-2900.
Unsubscribing from SISA
Put nothing in the subject line of your message. Do not put quotation marks or any other text in your e-mail, and turn off your signature card if you have one. If you have any problems unsubscribing, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (706) 542-2900.